Friday, October 15, 2010

Tri-color Jewelry

In my youth I believed that when one put together an outfit, the accessories should all be in the same color family. Silver necklace, silver earrings. Gold ring, gold bracelet. I'm not sure how the idea was conceived, but I lived by it religiously. But these days, with mixed metal chain jewelry and new metal colors, that concept is but a memory (and, kind of an embarrassing one). Most recently blowing the lid off that ideology is the trend of tri-color jewelry.

















Tri-color jewelry goes with everything - most are mixes of neutrals so you can put them on with anything for instant glammification. Is glammification a word? I think it is now.

The trend adds pop and pizazz to any outfit, and you don't have to worry about clashing.  My style advice - be bold and mix it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment