Monday, October 25, 2010

The Cutest Rhumba! Dog - UPDATE!

This is Marissa, the Rhumba! Social Media Manager. I just want to publicly thank everyone for participating in our contest! Being a dog person, myself, I'm not surprised by the overwhelming, positive response! All your pups are cuties! Thank you all so much for participating! 

Just a reminder that voting ends next week - so get your votes in and make your comments! 

Please remember that you and your friends can only vote once, daily.

I have set up anonymous comments so that anyone can vote, so that neither you nor your friends need to sign up for any new accounts to leave a comment - you know how difficult it is to keep all those logins and passwords straight!

I want to sincerely thank you all for being fair to each other and abiding by our contest rules.

I've loved receiving these e-mails and viewing their pictures, but most of all, I've enjoyed hearing about your dogs' individual personalities and how much your dogs mean to you. 


I'm looking forward to declaring a winner! Good luck to all!

I couldn't help myself, I had to post this "maltichon" puppy picture I found when I googled "cute puppy"

Best,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment